Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nail Obsession: Gel Nails

Hello Divas,

It has been a while but I am back!  School has taught me so much about skincare and also hair and nails.  I shadowed some of my nail tech friends and learned so much from them. I wanted to grow my nails out and asked them to do them and they advised me a great way to grow them out.... Gel!  I also wanted to protect my nails while doing facials in school and after graduation.   I have been using gel on one hand since they advised me midway through school and have noticed the difference.  I use to pay $25-40 for a gel set when my son was younger and have now learned I was not getting a true gel set.  The things you learn in school.  First time I tried I had the gel cured too far on the skin but I have learned and improved.

Below shows my current nails with gel overlay.





This 2nd photo shows the nails that I have been using regular polish on mainly.  I will be adding gel overlay on these also so they can catch up with the left hand.




I love the fact that the gel has helped maintained  my length and also my polish jobs look better much longer.  I do my nails every 2-3 weeks now.


I will do an update in a few weeks of my nail growth and maybe some new designs I have been practicing. Once I get my esthetics license and start my second career, I definitely plan to go back for nails!



No comments:

Post a Comment