Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lipsticks, Glosses and more...

Open lip products.
All lip products that are not open/used.
  • I love MAC and love makeup in general, but sometimes you have to know when to cut back. With the economy being the way that it is and the fact that cream and liquid makeup doesn't last as long as powder and mineral, I plan to not buy as many lippies for the rest of the year. Plus I decided I can't open more that what will fit my holder(14 lipsticks and 28-30 glosses) :0(
  • MAC Euristocrats II collection has beautiful colors but I have many lip products as the photos show. I planned to purchase Milan Mode, Naked Paris, and Patisserie lipsticks. Since I have similar colors to those I passed on them. I did purchase Via Veneto which is a light violet dazzle glass with blue pearl and is Limited Edition. I love the color and sparkle of this dazzle glass and it goes great with Lavender Whip(which I have a backup of).
  • Years ago in one of MAC's Holiday collection, they had a beautiful pink, that MAC has yet to recreate(until now???). Urban Decay Hotpants lipstick is a close dupe and I am halfway thru that, so I plan to pick up Color Crafted lipstick thru b2m program. From what I can tell Color Crafted l/s looks like the same one from that holiday collection. The color is one of my favorites and a must have. Lip glasses from the Color Craft collection sound and look nice.... I may pick up one(pink or purple), Other than that no lippies for me. Saving rest of b2m for Love That Look eye shadows.

2 comments:

  1. I am so drooling over these goodies, ou have a nice lip stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. So far I haven't bought any new ones.... trying to stick to my goal. lol

    ReplyDelete