Wednesday, July 8, 2009

NARS Turquoise-Gold-Brown/Bronze














I decided to play in my NARS eyeshadows today. They are not being used as much as they should. NARS eyeshadows are very pigmented and come in nice packaging. Last color I picked up from Sephora was Tropics, a very beautiful Matte Turquoise with silver glitter. It is not too glittery to me. I usually tap off my brush and get a more matte or satin look. Below are pictures of a look I created and also the products I used. I hope you like. :)












FACE:
  • MAC Full Coverage Foundation NC45
  • NYC Translucent Powder #742A
  • MAC Love Rock Mineral Blush
  • MAC Charged Water/Fix+ to set makeup



EYES:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion(UDPP)
  • Inner corner NARS Kilimanjaro I
  • Lid NARS Tropics
  • Outer corner and Crease NARS Galapagos
  • Highlight color MAC Provence pigment
  • Upper lash liner UD Oil Slick
  • Lower lash liner MAC Mint & Olive
  • waterline UD Yeyo
  • MAC Stud eyebrow pencil












LIPS:





  • MAC Viva Glam V lipstick
  • MAC 3D glass in 3D
  • UD Wicked 24/7 liner

4 comments: