Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Product Review: Bdellium Tools Bold Lip Brush #542

I have been in search of really good lip brushes for a while.  I started with disposable lip brushes but moved up to e.l.f. concealer brushes.  Those were not the standard I wanted for my kit so the search continued.  I wanted lip brushes that I could line with, angle for unique lip looks and to blend multiple colors.  I have found this with the Bdellium Tools Bold Lip Brush #542.  


Bdellium Tools Bold Lip Brush #542 is a wide, firm-bristled tip brush that helps to define all the contours of the lip with ease and precision.  It works well with all lip formulas and is made with all synthetic fibers.
As a makeup artist and makeup lover, I look for tools that work great for my clients and myself.  This a great product for a personal or professional kit.  I used the 542 brush recently to create and add more dimension to my lips with two colors and a liner.  Applying the two lipsticks directly would not allow me to create the ombre affect I wanted.  Using this brush allowed me to blend out the liner slightly with a darker color after applying a lighter color in the middle of my lips.  

The shape of the brush allows for precision application with ease.  The design and size of the brush is just right and a comfortable fit.... the way it feels in your hand as you apply the products is wonderful.  I love the smooth wooden handle and the firmness of the bristles.  In other words I love this brush and it does what I need it to do!       



Check out Bdelliumtools.com for this and other great products.

BCB LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment