Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Product Review: The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

The Body Shop has always had great products.  One of the products that I have continued using is the Camomile Eye Makeup Remover.  Recently they have come out with new products to the Camomile line.  I decided to try the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter.  It is great for removing makeup from the full face, but I mainly purchased it for the eye area.

I was low on my personal kit eye makeup remover and decided I would branch out from my normal ones.  I love the Camomile Eye Makeup Remover but wanted to try something in a solid form.  The Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter is made with Community Trade Camomile and can be used on all skin types.


The Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter is an indulgent make-up remover for the whole face.  Developed to gently and efficiently melt away make-up and impurities, and removes all types of makeup.  It leaves the skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered.  It also works great for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.  

I used a small dab on my eyes and it removed my mascara with ease and with no eye irritation.  You still want to use a facial cleanser to fully clean your face after using this makeup remover.  The Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash is a great cleanser to use after this product for combination oily skin people like me.    



You get 2.7 ounces in the twist top tin.  It does have a slight fragrance and is more transparent in color.   
Check out The Body Shop website for further information on the product and others from the line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment