Friday, October 9, 2009

1st Halloween Tutorial Pictures ... inspired by ANTM Mr. Jay Manuel





Hey Divas, I finally posted my 1st Halloween video. While on twitter, I received a twitpic that inspired me to do a tutorial on this look. ANTM Mr. Jay Manuel posted the picture from this week's show. I loved it so much, I did a tutorial that same night. So here are a few pics from the tutorial and you can watch the edited tutorial on http://www.youtube.com/user/TantalizingEyez3

I also have a link to the twitpic for anyone who wants to check out the original done on Mr. Jay by Cirque. You may want to try it out yourself. I used what I had so the colors are a bit different but I tried to stay color to the colors used by Cirque. I had a red suit and hat, but since it was late and I could not find my hat... I didn't do full dress. Enjoy!!!





Orginial Picture of Mr. Jay Manuel(Click on Picture to see at Twitpic and in larger size.)

Twitpic: Yup, this is me! Watch my Cirque Du Soleil debut tonight on A... on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment