Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MAC Halloween Butterfly Look 2009


Hey Divas,

When I saw the video from MAC, I knew this was a look I had to do. I love it with or without the Carbon added. MAC has some nice face charts for Halloween that everyone should try regardless of the makeup you use or have. I didn't have all the colors used, but used what I had to recreate the look. I have a Kryolan Palette and this would have looked just as good using that instead. I never limit myself on what I can do with my makeup.

Products used:
Fresh Morning Cream Color Base

Wet and Wild White Eye Pencil

Juxt, Wild Wisteria, Graphic Garden,
Too Dolly, Romping, Expensive Pink,
Coppering, Girlie and Carbon Eye shadows
Gold Mode pigment
L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner in Black
Current l/l
Hipster and Lavender Whip l/s
Date Night d/g


Check out the face charts on
www.facebook.com under MAC Cosmetics. All the charts with products and instructions are listed and available for downloading.
Also check out my tutorial on this look at my YouTube page : www.youtube.com/user/TantalizingEyez3
More to come... just trying to decide what looks to try next from the face charts. If you have any suggestions please let me know. :)
Later Divas....

No comments:

Post a Comment