Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MAC Style Black Collection... Black is where it is at....

Hey Divas. It has been a minute, but....

I went to MAC with some B2M empties for Style Black!!!



I love the collection. I am a big fan of mineral products so I knew I would get something. They are some of my favorites. My first MES was Noble by MAC which I still have and love. I B2M for Young Punk e/s which is black with pink and purple. When applied dry it appears a smokey purple color. When applied wet it appears a more shimmery purple/pink. I don't really have a problem with flaking of MES.

I also purchased the Bat Black cream colour base which is a black burgundy color and great as an eyeshadow base or on the lips. If you don't want to invest in a dark color lipstick or gloss this works great with colors like current lip liner and date night dazzleglass. With all three colors you get great sultry purple lips. I love multipurpose products. :)




I also purchased the greasepaint stick in black. It is in the same container as a shadestick but dries faster than a shadestick. It is creamy like a shadestick and the color has a hint of violet to it. I definitely will make sure I close it tight so it does not dry out. I may have to get a backup if MAC does not make it permanent. Baby Goth Girl nail polish is a gorgeous black with pink/purple undertone. Pair it with a pink polish like HK Something About Pink and you see the pink undertone more. Last but not least, I picked up Blackfire glimmer glass. Blackfire was the best one to get IMO. I have MAC black lip mix so really did not need more black lipstick, even though they are nice.
I would love to get more from this collection but MAC has so many fabulous collections coming out between now and February. I am ready saving up my B2M empties for some of the N Collection lippies that are rumored to be coming back. January 2010 is sure to be a great month for hauling at MAC. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment