Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hair Raising Thursday!: Dr. Miracle's Temple and Nape Gro Balm Super

Dr. Miracle's Temple and Nape Gro Balm Super
Hey Divas,

Managing my hair has not always been my best skill.  Since going natural I have struggled some days and other days I love what I do with my hair.  When I had a relaxer my hair was always damaged mainly due to me not taking proper care of my hair so when I decided to go natural I wanted to start off right.  I have been trying some new products to strengthen my hair. 

Throughout my life I have noticed especially during high school and college that the hair on my temples were starting to look thinner than when I was younger.  I have tried a variety of products such as Sulfer 8, Carol's Daughter and shea butter.  While browsing the aisles of Walmart, I decided to check out Dr. Miracle's Temple and Nape Gro Balm Super.  My Auntie, the great hair dresser and fabulous cake maker, mentioned the product while I was visting in Georgia one year.  I looked at the product and didn't purchase it but it was always in the back of my head.   


Gel-Like look and texture

I purchased it three days ago and will be doing a full review in 30 days,  It was suggested to massage directly on the scalp into the temples and at the nape of the neck twice a day and you should see results in 30 days.  It has a new scent, minty and almost like mango or papaya.  It also has a gel-like texture and it contains wheat protein, Vitamins A& D and Aloe Vera.  Below are pictures of how my temples currently look.  See you in 30 days to see my results and a detailed review!



No comments:

Post a Comment