Friday, July 27, 2012

IMATS Toronto 2011 Series: Donut Friday with Elessa and Koren

IMATS Toronto started early for me.  I arrived Friday at 11:00 am with fellow MUA Alia to assist the fabulous Eve Pearl with setting up her booth.  After getting things set up and checking into the hotel we headed over to Donut Friday at Jordane Store.  The store is small and quaint but has items to start off or stock a makeup kit.  Koren and Elessa did demos using some of Jordane products while we looked around the store at things to purchase and snacked on bite size sandwiches, cupcakes and timbits.



I only purchased 2 items, an artist style palette and a tube of black mascara for my kit.  I love the design of the palette.  It is easier to hold and has more space than my rectangular one.  Koren of Enkore Makeup used the mascara during his demo and I loved how it applied with the mascara fan brush and the spoolie.   


      Donut Friday with Enkore and PurseBuzz 

Koren also talked about color theory, and brow anatomy.  The above link shows a video from the event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment