Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year Divas!!!

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope you all have had a great holiday and started this year on great footing.  Due to software and internet issues I have not posted or done videos as much as I wanted to, but that will change as of this year.  I am looking at new software, maybe a new camera and a better internet connection.

My goals this year is to take some advance makeup classes to improve my skills, go to more shows(IMATS, The Makeup Show, etc.) and network more.  I also plan to build and improve my portfolio, and expand into other areas.  In my other career,  I was having a discussion with a coworker and stated that it is always good to be diverse in your skills.  It makes you an asset to the person you are working for and makes you more employable.  I pray that we are all more successful this year. :-)

1 comment: