Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clinique Gratis Haul

One of the great things about working for a specific brand instead of being a floater/on-call in the cosmetics department is gratis.  Gratis is provided at various times throughout the year.  I decided to get some products I love and some I want to test for a while and review.

Skincare is always a must have when it comes to Clinique.  I use the 3 Step System for Oily Combination Skin and love it.  I was running low on liquid facial soap so that was first on my list.  I decided to also try the Youth Surge SPF 15 and Youth Surge Night for combination oily skin.  I also picked up the Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel.  The Spot Healing Gel is one of my favorites.  I still get breakouts every so often and this works wonders.  When I use it I do not have scars or spots from the pimple.


Of course I had to get some cosmetics.  I previous purchased the Stay Matte liquid foundation before I joined the team.  It works well but I took home a sample of the Perfectly Real Makeup and I love the look and feel of it.  It has a natural look, feels light on my skin and after wearing for hours I still look great with maybe a little oil in the t-zone.  The Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Power is a great companion to the Perfectly Real makeup.  I use the included sponge pad for best results.


I also ordered and received the Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk which we constantly use at the counter.  Blue Grey is one of my favorite quick liners, so I received one of those also.  Last but not least, I picked up four almost lipsticks(2 Luscious Honey, 1 Flirty Honey and 1 Chic Honey). 


Luscious Honey Almost Lipstick shown above.

What are some of your favorite Clinique products?  Let me know.

BCBLLC



No comments:

Post a Comment