Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Makeup Show Chicago 2013 Haul




June 8th to the 10th I attended my 3rd The Makeup Show Chicago.  This year I was honored to assist at my Mentor's Booth, Crystal Wright Live.  While there I picked up some great products for my kit.

Bdellium tools is always one of my favorite stops at The Makeup Show and IMATS.  Daniel and Edward are always so nice.  Azia was also there helping them at their booth.  I picked up (3) 948 Foundation brushes and (3) 542 lip brushes.  I am currently on the hunt for the perfect foundation brushes for my kit.  This may be one that will stay.  The same with the lip brush.  Plus I love the yellow handles.

Makeup Forever is also a must have stop.  I picked up a few items this trip.  I picked up Dany's Pouch, 3 Magnetized Metal Palettes, 2 Lip Line Perfectors and Aqua Cream #54.


Even though I love using a brush belt, Dany's Pouch is going to be great in my studio and on the go.  Aqua Cream #54 is a gorgeous lavender color and limited.  Aqua Creams do not move and I love that!


I also picked up Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre, a kit must have and and also Hydra-Mat Emulsion.



I finally picked up 2 Z-Palettes.  One is also already half filled with Inglot shadows that I also purchased while there.  I mainly picked up matte and neutral shadows.


I also picked up some Esum Pro Detailing Buds from Muse Beauty and Rubber Mascara Wands from Nigel Beauty Emporium based on my fellow Makeup Artists love for these products.

I also signed up for the makeup artist discount card while at Muse Beauty Booth.  Many brands were ready to sign artist up while at the show.















Eve Pearl lip gloss is another must have in my kit.



On Makeup Magazine is one of my favorites of the show also.  I always pick up copies of issues I may have missed when I am at the show.  Michael DeVellis always has great words of wisdom and the work by fellow artists is always amazing.  Plus the articles are great reads.

Last but not least I have to show you the fabulous shirt my mentor Crystal Wright was selling at the show.  If you missed it you can purchase them online at her website www.CrystalWrightLive.com

Be Blessed

BCBLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment