Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Makeup Must Have: Iman Perfect Brow Pencil

Hey Divas,

Great looking brows accentuate the face.  Many people will shape them or have them shaped, but still need a little brow powder, gel or pencil to create the perfect brows.


Iman Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Blackest Brown is a great pencil for your personal or professional kits. I can always find it at my nearest Walgreen and many Ulta stores.  The price is reasonable and the color is universal.  I keep mine sharp so that I can draw in hairs for a natural look.  It is just the right firmness and shade. There is a pencil on one end and a brow brush on the other end.  It stays on all day and does not move.

    
Tweeting my brows today so I thought it would be great to include a photo of one tweezed and filled and and the other not worked on.  My brows have always been naturally thick so I try not to thin them out too much. 


Check out her products.  They are reasonable priced, easy to find and great to use.  

BCBLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment