Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sephora OPI Nail Polish Sale 50% off


Hey Diva's you know I love a good sale.  While at work I stopped by Sephora and saw that they have OPI on sale.  I was told they are coming out with a new line soon.  I can't wait to see the new line and had to pick up a few items.  Ok... more than a few..lol.  Like I said I love a good sale.



Since I have many of the regular size bottles I decided to get some of the smaller bottle sets and maybe use them in my kit.  You never know when you need polish on a shoot. I also picked up a few of the regular sizes and some tools.


Matte and UV Top Coats with Gold and Purple Shades



Playing around with my new colors.

Some items I picked up from my VIB points and freebies.

iPhone case, Boscia Moisture SPF 30, and Summer Starter Kit
Sweet 15 bag






Dr. Jart BB Cream, Hourglass Mineral Primer,  BareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair,
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Shiseido UV Protection Cream & Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

Pick up some polish online or in store before they are all gone!  

BCBLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment