Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Makeup Must Have: Inglot Cosmetics Eye Shadows

MAC Cosmetics use to be my go to brand for most of my personal kit especially eye shadows but the quality change made me look for new products when I started to upgrade my professional kit.  As I grew and learned more as a professional artist, I also learned more about the products other Makeup Artists were using.  MAC eyeshadows were not as pigmented as they were during the Frank & Frank years.

Inglot Cosmetics started over 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot,  a chemist and businessman with the goal to create higher quality products at reasonable prices and with the best possible ingredients.  He achieved that and more with this brand.

Inglot shadows are one of the best pigmented brands on the market.  They last over 8 hours with very little to no creasing.  Summer time my lids are greasier than normal so I tend to crease a little.  They are great for photo shoots and fashion shows.  The colors blend nicely and stay in place.  The price is great if you are a professional makeup artist or just looking for a few shades for your personal kit.  



The Freedom system and Z-Palettes are great ways of storing the shadows. The Freedom System has slots specific to the size of the shadows and is magnetized.  They also connect to each other which is great for stacking them in your kit. Also you can stack the shadow palette with the blush palette, etc.  

The Z-Palette give you the option for different products of different shapes in one palette. They also come in various designs and sizes.  Both palettes provide a see through top so you know what colors you have in the palettes.  



BCBLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment